Quantum Transport is now part of QuTech, Advanced Research Centre. Please visit the QuTech website for actual information.
Welcome to the research group Quantum Transport of the Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at Delft University of Technology.
The Quantum Transport group studies and exploits novel quantum mechanical phenomena in nanometer-scale structures. Our current research focuses on superconducting circuits, quantum dots, nanowires, carbon nanotubes, diamond, and graphene. We employ in-house design and fabrication of (opto-) electronic devices and custom-made electronic and optical measurement techniques, from room temperature down to the milliKelvin regime. We use these devices for controlling quantum behaviour at the level of single spins and single photons, with the potential for fundamental breakthroughs and possible application to quantum computing and novel optoelectronics devices.
We have exciting seminars year round. Click on the icon below to view the calendar:
Read our news
- Intel announces partnership with DelftSep 14, 2015
- Fresnel Prize awarded to Tim TaminiauJun 17, 2015
- DELTA – Quantum echt iets voor meisjesJun 16, 2015
- Chip corrects quantum errorsJun 4, 2015
- Nederland investeert 135 miljoen in quantumtechnologieJun 2, 2015